Accessible Page Links

Page Tools

Main page Content

Student services and support programs

The following support services are available to children who require special assistance:

  • Speech pathologist - for speech disorders.
  • Guidance officer - for a broad range of learning, behavioural and family issues.
  • Visiting teachers - for hearing, vision, physical and intellectual impairment of children where  necessary.
  • Learning support teacher - for children experiencing long term or short term learning difficulties as identified in the ascertainment process.

Parent can request referrals by contacting the class teacher.